PSG Grant Vendor
IT Infinity Pte Ltd is a pre-qualified PSG grant vendor for enterprise accounting solution Sage 300 ERP.
For purchase of Sage 300 ERP, companies can claim 70% for up to $30,000 qualifying costs under Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG).
Eligible employers for SkillsFuture Enterprise Credit (SFEC) will receive a one-off $10,000 credit to cover up to 90% of the out of pocket expenses on qualifying costs.
Pre-Approved IT Solution
Sage 300 ERP
Formerly known as ACCPAC accounting, the Sage 300 ERP solution is a comprehensive and scalable financial accounting solution that enables businesses to expand beyond their basic accounting needs and move into enterprise resource planning such as inventory, asset management and many others.
The Sage 300 ERP package has been pre-approved under PSG. It comes with a total of eight modules consisting of:
- System Manager module
- General Ledger module
- Accounts Receivable module
- Account Payable module
- Inventory Control module
- Order Entry module
- Purchase Order module
- Multi-currency module
These modules provide companies with powerful tools to track their financials end-to-end, improve reporting and compliance and provide better business intelligence for a greater ROI.
Sage 300 also supports InvoiceNow – a nationwide E-invoicing method that speeds up invoicing and payments between companies.
Contact us to find out more about government grants or to request for software demonstration.
Claim up to 70% with PSG
- Payroll software
- Leave Management application
- Claim & Expenses Management
- Employee Management
- Employee Self Service
- Performance Appraisal
- Additional supporting modules
Are you eligible?
SMEs can apply for PSG if they meet the following criteria:
- Registered and operating in Singapore
- Purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solutions or equipment must be used in Singapore
- Have a minimum of 30% local shareholding; with Company's Group annual sales turnover less than S$100 million, OR less than 200 employees (for selected solutions only)
Eligible employers who fulfil the following criteria can also qualify for additional subsidies under the SkillsFuture Enterprise Credits (SFEC) scheme:
- Have contributed at least S$750 Skills Development Levy over the qualifying period
- Have employed at least three Singapore Citizens (SCs) or Permanent Residents (PRs) every month over the same period
- Have not been qualified for SFEC at any of the earlier periods