PSG Grant Vendor
IT Infinity Pte Ltd is a pre-qualified PSG grant vendor for enterprise accounting solution Sage 300 ERP.
For the purchase of Sage 300 ERP software, companies can claim funding under Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) scheme to defray the qualifying costs.
Eligible employers for SkillsFuture Enterprise Credit (SFEC) will receive a one-off $10,000 credit to cover up to 90% of the out of pocket expenses on qualifying costs.
Grant up to
Pre-Approved IT Solution
Sage 300 ERP
Formerly known as ACCPAC accounting, the Sage 300 ERP solution is a comprehensive and scalable financial accounting solution that enables businesses to expand beyond their basic accounting needs and move into enterprise resource planning such as inventory, asset management and many others.
The Sage 300 ERP package has been pre-approved under PSG. It comes with a total of eight modules consisting of:
- System Manager module
- General Ledger module
- Accounts Receivable module
- Account Payable module
- Inventory Control module
- Order Entry module
- Purchase Order module
- Multi-currency module
These modules provide companies with powerful tools to track their financials end-to-end, improve reporting and compliance and provide better business intelligence for a greater ROI.
Sage 300 also supports InvoiceNow – a nationwide E-invoicing method that speeds up invoicing and payments between companies.
Contact us to find out more about government grants or to request for software demonstration.
Up to 50% PSG Grant...
- Payroll software
- Leave Management application
- Claim & Expenses Management
- Employee Management
- Employee Self Service
- Performance Appraisal
- Additional supporting modules
Who can apply?
Business entities can apply for PSG if they meet the following criteria:
- Registered and operating in Singapore
- Purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solutions/equipment/consultancy service must be used in Singapore
- (For selected solutions only) Have a minimum of 30% local shareholding
- (For consultancy service solutions only) Have at least three local employees at the point of application
How to apply and submit PSG claims?
- Access the list of supportable solutions eligible for your sector and identify relevant solutions that best suit your business needs.
- For IT solutions: Get a quotation from the pre-approved vendor
For Equipment: Source for the equipment and get a quotation from the vendor
For Consultancy Service: Get a quotation from the pre-approved consultant
- Submit an application on the Business Grants Portal (BGP).
You will need to register for a Corppass account to transact on the portal.
- Submit your grant claim on the BGP before your claim due date.
Eligible employers who fulfil the following criteria can also qualify for additional subsidies under the SkillsFuture Enterprise Credits (SFEC) scheme:
- Have contributed at least S$750 Skills Development Levy over the qualifying period
- Have employed at least three Singapore Citizens (SCs) or Permanent Residents (PRs) every month over the same period
- Have not been qualified for SFEC at any of the earlier periods