Productivity Solutions Grant
The Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) is a grant that supports companies to adopt pre-scoped, pre-approved IT solutions to enhance their productivity and digital capabilities. Sage 300 Solutions is a Pre-Approved IT Solution under the PSG scheme.
PSG + SFEC Funding Schemes
- PSG provides SMEs up to 50% grant to support their purchase of pre-approved solutions. *
- Eligible employers for SkillsFuture Enterprise Credit (SFEC) can further receive a one-off $10,000 credit to cover up to 90% of the out of pocket expenses on qualifying costs.
Sage 300 ERP
PSG and SFEC Funding
Sage 300 Advantages
Sage 300 is an ERP solution that consolidates essential business processes (accounting, operations, inventory, project and vendor management, sales, marketing, customer service) onto a central platform, ensuring seamless operations and enhanced workflow efficiency. This powerful system also functions as an enterprise data warehouse, providing comprehensive reporting and data analysis capabilities. By empowering company management with valuable insights, Sage 300 enables informed decision-making and drives improved productivity.
Sage 300 also supports InvoiceNow – a nationwide E-invoicing method that speeds up invoicing and payments between companies.
Enquire Grant / Demo
Contact us to find out more about government grants or to request for software demonstration.
InvoiceNow (PEPPOL E-Invoicing)
Singapore’s nationwide PEPPOL e-invoicing infrastructure is known as InvoiceNow. The Sage 300 accounting system supports InvoiceNow PEPPOL e-invoicing, and companies using the Sage 300 solution can immediately enjoy the benefits of digital invoicing and payments.
Sage 300 lets you send an e-invoice into the recipient’s PEPPOL-compliant accounting system instantly.
Sage 300 is a pre-scoped IT solution approved for funding under the PSG scheme.
Bonus for All Companies:
Grants for Qualified Enterprises:
$30k LEAD Connect Grant
LEAD Connect provides a $30k fixed grant for enterprises to implement InvoiceNow on their own finance/ ERP solution.
$40k LEAD Transaction Grant
This grant provides up to $40k to large enterprises who meet the minimum number of transacting business partners on the InvoiceNow network.
Eligible for PSG and SFEC Funding
With these funding schemes, it is now very affordable for SME to upgrade their HR software, automate manual processes and speed up their workflow.
- Payroll software
- Leave Management application
- Claim & Expenses Management
- Employee Management
- Employee Self Service
- Performance Appraisal
- Additional supporting modules
Who can apply?
Business entities can apply for PSG if they meet the following criteria:
- Registered and operating in Singapore
- Purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solutions/equipment/consultancy service must be used in Singapore
- (For selected solutions only) Have a minimum of 30% local shareholding
- (For consultancy service solutions only) Have at least three local employees at the point of application
How to apply and submit PSG claims?
- Access the list of supportable solutions eligible for your sector and identify relevant solutions that best suit your business needs.
- For IT solutions: Get a quotation from the pre-approved vendor
For Equipment: Source for the equipment and get a quotation from the vendor
For Consultancy Service: Get a quotation from the pre-approved consultant
- Submit an application on the Business Grants Portal (BGP).
You will need to register for a Corppass account to transact on the portal.
- Submit your grant claim on the BGP before your claim due date.
Eligible employers who fulfil the following criteria can also qualify for additional subsidies under the SkillsFuture Enterprise Credits (SFEC) scheme:
- Have contributed at least S$750 Skills Development Levy over the qualifying period
- Have employed at least three Singapore Citizens (SCs) or Permanent Residents (PRs) every month over the same period
- Have not been qualified for SFEC at any of the earlier periods