Productivity Solutions Grant
The Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) is a grant that supports companies to adopt pre-approved IT solutions to enhance their productivity and digital capabilities. Both Sage 300 Solutions and Opensoft HRMS Solutions are Pre-Approved IT Solutions under the PSG scheme.
PSG & SFEC
- PSG provides SMEs up to 80% grant support for their purchase of pre-approved solutions.
- Eligible employers for SkillsFuture Enterprise Credit (SFEC) can further receive a one-off $10,000 credit to cover up to 90% of the out of pocket expenses on qualifying costs.
Digital Resilience Bonus
Up to $10,000 Bonus GrantThe Digital Resilience Bonus (DRB) is available to help Food Services and Retail enterprises uplift digital capabilities, drive business growth and efficiency.*
*To qualify for DRB, your enterprise must be: (i) incorporated on or before 26 May 2020 with a Food Service or Retail SSIC code and (ii) using the digital solutions between 1 June 2020 and 30 June 2021.
Sage 300 Solutions
Claim up to 80% with PSG
Sage 300 also supports InvoiceNow – a nationwide E-invoicing method that speeds up invoicing and payments between companies.
As a powerful enterprise data warehouse, Sage 300 also provide reporting and data analysis for company management to make informed decisions.
Contact us to find out more about government grants or to request for software demonstration.
Claim up to 80% with PSG
- Payroll software
- Leave Management application
- Claim & Expenses Management
- Employee Management
- Employee Self Service
- Performance Appraisal
- Additional supporting modules
Check your E-Invoicing Registration Grant payout status:
Sage 300 lets you send an e-invoice into the recipient’s PEPPOL-compliant accounting system instantly.
Are you eligible?
Companies can apply for PSG if they meet the following criteria:
- Registered and operating in Singapore
- Purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solutions or equipment must be used in Singapore
- Have a minimum of 30% local shareholding (for selected solutions only)
Each company has a grant cap of S$30,000 per financial year for adopting pre-approved IT solutions under the PSG scheme.
To qualify for SFEC, companies must meet the following criteria:
- Have contributed at least S$750 Skills Development Levy over the period*
- Have employed at least three Singapore Citizens (SCs) or Permanent Residents (PRs) every month over the same period*
- Have not been qualified at any of the earlier periods*
- 1 April 2019 – 31 March 2020
- 1 July 2019 – 30 June 2020
- 1 October 2019 – 30 September 2020
- 1 January 2020 – 31 December 2020